Kundo clocks refer to clocks made by the German company Kundo, the trade name of Kieninger & Obergfell, during the 20th century. Kundo anniversary clocks were first produced in 1923. This particular Anniversary clock was made in 1976. For more info check picollecta.com – Kundo clocks
- The movement was oiled.
- There were no bushings added to the pivots.
- The mainspring is in great shape.
- Plastic Suspension spring cover has crack in it.
- Brass is in great shape.
- It has the key.
- The clock runs a long time.
- Keeps time; but, will need regulation.
Out of stock